Zong Ufone Jazz Telenor Warid Balance Check Codes
Balance Check Codes are really important for us to know whatever sim network we are using. It’s the era of technology and communication networks are progressing day by day. On the other hand, the number of customers is increasing a lot overnight. This increase causes many problems when each and everyone is using a network. When the traffic of a communication network increased the system goes down and we can face many service errors. Like we can not call anyone, we can not use the internet properly, we can not send sms to anyone or many other services. But when we saw these types of errors sometimes we think “Oh! I check my balance to confirm that I have enough balance for service use or not”?
Now if you using are zong, jazz, ufone, jazz, Telenor, or warid sims, and want to know the code for checking your remaining balance? It looks very simple but sometimes we did not exactly know how to check the balance remaining in our mobile sims. Here are some simple steps to check all the network’s sims balance remaining in your accounts.
Internet Call SMS Packages: Number Check Code For Jazz Zong Telenor Ufone Warid Network Sims
Zong Balance Check Codes
Zong is one of the largest mobile sims networks whose customers are increasing day by day. So, if you are using the Zong sims and want to check your remaining balance with code please follow these steps.
Method 1 For Zong Balance Check With Code
Check the Zong Network Sims Card Balance with the use of code is very simple.
- Just dial *222# from your mobile and press ok
- Wait for a few seconds to successfully submit your request to the network
- Now your remaining balance is shown on your screen with the service reply sms
- The service charges of 0.05 + Tax will be deducted from your account
Method 2 For Zong Balance Check With Code
- Simply dial *310# from your mobile and press send
- Wait for the network to process your request
- After a few seconds, you will receive a message containing all your remaining balance details on your screen.
- Service charges of 0.20 + tax will be charged to your account.
Method 3 To Check Zong Balance With Call
- Just dial 310 and press ok
- Follow the instructions to check your remaining balance
- Service charges of 0.10 + tax apply
Method 4 How To Check Zong Balance With Code On My Zong App
- Go to the play store from any of the mobile phones you are using
- Search for “My Zong App” and click install
- After the successful installation and registration process you can simply click on the remaining balance to check your balance.
Ufone Balance Check Codes
If you are a Ufone sim network customer and want to know how to check your remaining account balance via Ufone mobile app, use code, or send sms services. Then you are in the right place I will share all the steps and all the details to check your Ufone balance with the code now follow these steps.
Method 1 How To Check UFone Balance With Code
- Dial *124# from your Ufone mobile and press ok
- Wait for a few seconds for a service reply
- The remaining balance along with the expiry date will be shown on your mobile screens
- The service charges of 0.12 + Tax will be deducted from your account.
Method 2 How To Check Ufone Balance With Code
- To check your Ufone balance with the code simply dial *336#
- Menu options will appear on your screen select “Check Balance”
- Wait for a few seconds
- Your remaining balance along with the expiry date shown on your mobile screen now.
Method 3 How To Check UFone Balance With the Use Of UFone Official Mobile App
- Open your play store and install Ufone Official App
- Register your account by providing your personal details
- After the successful registration in the upper corner, you can see your remaining account balance.
Jazz Balance Check Codes
Mobilink Jazz is the largest used sim network used in Pakistan. So, it’s obvious the exact information of every service code is the need of the people more than any other mobile sims network than this one. There are several ways for Jazz Balance to check with code, with calls as well as the mobile app too. I will explain all the methods to check the jazz balance one by one.
Method 1 How To Check Jazz Balance With Code
- Dial the code *111# and press send button from your mobile
- After the jazz sim network receives your request wait for a few seconds.
- You will receive an SMS about the details of your remaining balance and expiry date.
- Service charges of 0.24+Tax apply
Method 2 How To Check Your Mobilink Jazz Network Sim Balance With Code
- Dial *444*6*2# and press ok
- Wait for a few seconds for the network reply
- Your balance is shown on your screen along with the expiry date of the balance
- A network fee of 0.24+ Tax will be deducted
Method 3 How To Check Mobilink Jazz Network Sim Balance Via Whatsapp
- Send a message on WhatsApp containing “Hi” at 03003008000
- Now send another message via WhatsApp and write “4”
- Soon you will get the service reply containing the details of your remaining balance and expiry date.
- There is no fee for this service use
Method 4 How To Check Mobilink Jazz Sim Balance With Mobilink World App
- Install Jazz World App on your mobiles from your mobile’s app store
- Signup or log in to the app
- Your Account Balance is now shown on the home screen of the Jazz World App.
- This is a free method to check jazz balance with no code required.
Telenor Balance Check Codes
Telenor is one of the best service provider networks in the far rural areas of Pakistan. Therefore it’s hugely used and one of the favorite networks of those people. But they did not know much about the services and the service strings of the Telenor sim network. So, it’s important for them to know how to check Telenor balance with code and without code too. There are multiple methods which is will share here in full detail.
Method 1 How To Check Telenor Balance With Code
- Dial *444# from your mobile with Telenor Network Sim in it
- Wait for a few seconds
- The message containing your remaining balance and expiry date appears on your mobile screens.
- Service charges of 0.24 + Tax will be automatically deducted from your balance.
- Note: If you want to know the Minutes Remaining in your account dial *222#
- If you want to check your SMS remaining in your account dial *111#
- To check your remaining MBs of the Telenor internet package just dial *999#
Method 2 How To Check Your Telenor Balance With Telenor Handset
- Telenor customers who have the Telenor Smart Handset can check their balance without paying any service charges.
- Just go to the services
- Click the balance option
- Your Telenor balance is now shown on your mobile screens
Method 3 How To Check The Telenor Network Sim Balance With Telenor App
- Visit plays tore to install the My Telenor App
- After installation signup or log in with your details
- Now you can see the remaining Telenor balance on your screens.
Warid Balance Check Codes
Warid customers can also check their account remaining balance by using the service code as well as calling the helpline number.
Method 1 How To Check Warid Balance With Code
- Dial *100# from your mobile and press ok
- After the warid sim network receive your request wait for a few seconds
- Now a message containing your Warid Remaining Balance with the expiry date is shown on your mobile screens.
- 0.12 + Tax will be deducted from your account balance.
Method 2 How To Check Warid Network Sim Balance Via Call to Helpline
- Dial 123 the helpline number
- Follow the instructions to check your warid balance
- After the call confirmation, you also receive a detailed message from the service too.
- A service charge of 0.12 + Tax applies